Sunday 21 February 2010

Sunday Stealing



Ohhhh, I see, this is why last week's only asked about two seasons. Durrr.

Sunday Stealing: The Clown's Meme 2

34. What do you like about the summer?
My freckles go CRAZY and I look like I have an awesome, freaky skin disease of FRECKLE MANIA.


35. What do you like about spring?
The sun coming back.

36. How many states/provinces have you lived in?
4 states, 1 county in England.

37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Wow, yeah, that would take way too long.

38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
Bare feet as much as humanly possible.

39. Are you a social person?
No, no, no, no, no. I bloody HATE people.

40. What was the last thing you ate?
2 mini Reese's cups.

41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Scalini's.

42. What is your favorite ice cream?
Baskin Robbins rainbow sherbet with rainbow sprinkles.

43. What is your favorite dessert?
At risk of sounding really vain, I make the best cherry pie in the entire universe. The fuckpie, though mine, and partially cherry, is NOT to proper specifications, as the correct ingredients don't exist in stupid, stupid England.



44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
Tom Kha Gai.

45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
Smucker's grape jelly, which you can't get in England either. They don't even have jelly. They have jam and jelly means jell-o.

46. Do you like Chinese food?
Very much so.

47. Do you like coffee?
Very much so.

48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Not near enough. A couple-few.

49. What do you drink in the morning?
What, like first thing? I take ridiculous amounts of pills with water.

50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
My Elvira Fan Club membership card.

51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
The left, as you're lying on your back.


52. Do you know how to play poker?
Christ, no. I'm hopeless.


53. Do you like to cuddle?
More than almost anything. I'm SUPER cuddly.

54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Many times.

55. Do you have an addictive personality?
Dangerously.

56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
We're broke as shit, we hardly ever eat out.

57. What do you miss about highschool, if anything?
HAHAHAAAAHAAAAAAA!!!!! Fuck your mother.

58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Not personally. There's some awesome celebrities that are my birthday twins, though. Peter Cushing, Pam Grier, John Wayne, Helena Bonham-Carter.

59. Do you want kids?
More desperately than anything in the universe. I hate this question. Why do my insides have to be a roiling, Lovecraftian mass of endometriosis?

60. Do you speak any other languages?
I'm rather adept at Pig Latin.

61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
Yep. Only once, accident-wise. The rest post-surgery type stuff.

62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yeah. That was kinda cool.

63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
Being as I am a mermaid, I need a certain amount of ocean in my life, or I will be a sad panda. But I'll take a pool. I get to swim so rarely, I'd swim in a drainage ditch at this point.

64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Window!!!

65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Your mom drove stick last night. No. I can't drive anything. I even suck at Mario Kart.


66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Makeup and perfume and entirely frivolous things I don't need.

No comments:

Post a Comment