Thursday 25 February 2010

Goin' To Wonderland, BRB. Plus BPAL & Sweet Libertine.

I am so stupidly excited today, it's entirely unreasonable.

My husband scored us free tickets to a "regional premiere" of Alice in Wonderland tonight!!!!! AAAAHHHH!!!!!


So.... yeah. I'm just buzzing completely!!!!! I keep making random little squeaks and bounces.


I've got on all sorts of Tim Burton stripes and look very pretty indeed for all the royalty of Wonderland. Playboy Mommy and Karma have always been 2 of my very favorite Sweet Libertine colors to put together. I'm not.... you know... real big on the subtle.

[If she's a lady, I'm a vermicious knid.]


Plus, as it's in 3-D (though not red/blue, obviously) the combo made me giggle.

And also today I have put on (interestingly not Cheshire Cat, too obvious) BPAL's Oneiroi. I'm reading Sandman and it seemed right and good today.

Created to invoke the ancient Greek deities of dreams. On the shores of the ocean, somewhere in the West, they dwell behind their gates of horn and ivory. Soporific, dark and unfathomable: a somnambular blend of deep lavender, white sandalwood, jasmine, bergamot and mugwort.

I get *nothing* of the ingredients they list, weirdly. It's almost entirely ylang-ylang on me, with maybe a little bit of lavender far, far underneath as it dries, if you use your imagination. I love it. It's just not what I expected, reading about it. :D That silly Dream, always fuckin' with ya.




And now I am watching Willy Wonka (again, the Tim Burton one would be too obvious, so the original) and singing with the Oompa Loompas and trying not to explode with excitement.

 [It never bothered me.]

Also it is payday so I get to eat McDonald's while we're out!!!! EEEE!!!!


I'm a cheap date.

No comments:

Post a Comment