Tuesday 16 February 2010

BPAL of the middle of the night: Centzon Totochtin

CENTZON TOTOCHTIN
The Four Hundred divine rabbits of the Aztec pantheon that preside over parties and drunkenness. Bittersweet Mexican cocoa with rum, red wine, and a scent redolent of sacrificial blood.


Holy mother of fuck, I smell like alcomaholic chocolate.
Seriously. Dry, bitter cocoa powder and rum. It's dark, very dark, and very dry. This is incredibly special.
I got an imp of this with my Peacock Queen.
If someone got me a bottle, I could die happy.
Hint.




Hint.

Plus it's named after four hundred drunken bunnies!!!!! HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLY BE ANY BETTER?!?! Immediately to the top of the list, leaving every other BPAL scent I want to own in its delicious, delicious dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment