Friday 26 February 2010

Friday Fill-Ins (including a not-so-veiled hint to my husband)




1. A cup of tea would be so so so amazing now. My new eucalyptus mint. Please? I have a migraine and don't want to get up to make it. And I really need to take my painkillers and have nothing to drink. I love you.
2. A lovely amount of clutter makes a place feel like home.
3. Everything has its beauty except for Jennifer Love-Hewitt.
4. Why does your mom possess the taste of strawberries?
5. Art makes me weepy, gooey, angry, ecstatic, blue, need, hate, rapturous, sad, feel.
6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to give your mom her edible strawberry panties back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to EEEE SEASON 2 OF TRUE BLOOD STARTING OVER HERE, tomorrow my plans include having cramps and a migraine and eating lots of chocolate and being a big old weepy stereotype and Sunday, I want to watch some EastEnders and veg out!


edit:

Thank you, sweetie. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment