Monday 8 February 2010

I like their tight pants.

I'm watching the Super Bowl.
I don't understand football.
They're not showing the US commercials over here.
I want the Saints to win because of twitter.
I cried a little during the National Anthem.
Not just becuase of Carrie Underpants's last note.
OOOH CHEERLEADERS!!!
The cat gets mad when I stay up & watch things that happen live during US prime-time. The downstairs is HERS at night and I AM DOIN IT RONG, in her highly judgmental little opinion.
Mostly I'm knitting a hat and playing games.

I don't even know.
I kind of think they're pussies for wearing all that padding.
It may be time to start drinking.
The phrase "unnecessary roughness" turns me on.
Psht. Even google image searching "naked football" doesn't turn up anything interesting enough to add to this post.
I only like baseball.
I have on sparkly Hannah Montana lip gloss that tastes like children's grape chewable Tylenol.
I don't even know why I bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment