Tuesday 26 January 2010

I would like to thank the Academy...

FAMOUS PATIENCE IS FAMOUS.

Spotlight HNT on e[lust] ftw!!!

So, yeah, I basically feel like I have tricked the entire internet, as I am not in any way special or sexy, I am just a bizarre, terminally bored chick with a webcam and not a lot of shame.

That said, I would like to thank my dad for the Sicilian genes that gave me my fabulous ass, my mom for the nice legs, Tyra Banks for teaching everyone the importance of the booty-tooch, pms-boobs for looking better than usual even though they hurt like a bitch, and my husband for the awesome haircut and for realizing that since he basically met me being naked on the internet that it would be ridiculous to complain about me being naked on the internet now we are married.

In other news, the beard hat I knitted for my brother-in-law is IN ACTION on his ski vacation!


I *so* win knitting.

1 comment:

  1. Love the acceptance speech! :)

    Oh, and that beard hat ROCKS! Love it!
    ~Emmy

    ReplyDelete