Friday 29 January 2010

BPAL of the day: Opium Poppy

Description from the site:

OPIUM POPPY
Opium teaches only one thing, which is that aside from physical suffering, there is nothing real. A bitter, soft, fragile flower.




I'm feeling the physical suffering today. It's definitely real. Epic migraine ftl. So I thought this would be appropriate, given the amount of codeine I'm shoving into my facehole.

It's dry. It's quiet. It's floral but not sicky-sweet. It's smokey but not raspy. It's gorgeous. I just wish it was.... more. It's too quiet. I want it to smell exactly the same, but MORE. I guess that makes it even more awesome, that I just want more and more and more of it. Well done, making-me-want-to-buy-it-wise, BPAL. :D I may be hooked.

And once again, the reviews on the forums hardly correspond with what I get at all. It's not heavy, sweet, or soporific, which is what most people seem to get. I definitely want a whole bottle, but it's not #1 with a bullet.

Edit: the longer this is on, the more I love it. I keep sticking my face down my sweater to smell myself. In my top 5 to buy list, for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment