Sunday 18 April 2010

Sunday Stealing. Gonna try out the whole pre-scheduled-posting thing again.



Sunday Stealing: The Meme Time Meme

01. Real First Name:
Patience
02. Birthday:
May 26
03. Where do you live:
England
04: What are you studying/What are you working as:
Trophy Housewife
05. What makes you happy:
Daleks
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last:
Mark Gatiss talking about the super fucking rad episode of Doctor Who he wrote.
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog:
Sometimes there are boobs.
08. An interesting fact about you:
I have freckles on my eyelids.
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment:
Both of the above, with/on my husband. (insert chorus of "aaawwwww"s here)
10. Favorite place to be:
Asleep
11. Favorite lyric:
Blow like a bubble on a windy day
Start to flutter when I hear you say
That you feel to good to go away
And you make me feel fine
You've made my world a warmer place
By the sparkle of your diamond face
On a frayed spot, put a little lace
And you make me feel fine
Warm as the mountain sunshine
On the edge of the snowline
In a meadow of columbine
12. Best time of the year:
Summertime
13. Weirdest food you like:
Reese's cups dipped in ranch dressing.

RECOMMEND


01. A film:
Zombie Strippers. Give it a fucking chance, people. Jenna AND Robert Englund together at last.
02. A book:
Fanny..... By Erica Jong
03. A song:
Steve Earle by Sugarland
04: A band:
Nitty Gritty Dirt Band


PLUS

01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met:
Scarlett Sometimes says the things I wish I could say but in pictures.
02. Two things you like about yourself:
My freckles and my mad knitting skillz.
03. Name three things that you need in a lover:
Love, silliness, and protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment