Monday 5 April 2010

Dear Little Blog...

I know I've been terribly neglectful lately. I'm sorry about the troll issues. I've done everything I can... I'm sorry you have to be plagued with such. I miss you, little blog, I really do. It's not like I've thrown you over for tumblr or anything, that's pretty neglected lately as well. My first instinct when someone is an asshole is to run and hide forever, but that may not be YOUR instinct, little blog. Maybe you still want to be active and just brush off the trolls. Would you like that? Because I really do miss you and I really do miss some of the people you used to have round for tea and comments. Sorry I have to moderate them now, but it's for your own good, little blog, and for my own sanity. You're a very special, very good little blog, and I am quite fond of you. It's just that sometimes you attract the wrong sort of person. I wish you didn't, and I wish there was more I could do about it from this end, but you're a good kid really, and you mean well. You just want to be fun and free and happy. Maybe, little blog, maybe you could have a talk with Blogger about some good quality IP blocking. Because I hate having thrown over people and things that you & I both genuinely enjoy for a couple bad apples, as 'twere.
Anyway.
Maybe I'll catch you up later with a fun recap of my vacation, when it's over. You'd like that, wouldn't you, little blog? I bet you miss pretty pictures and things. Well, I'll see what I can do when I'm back home. If I can handle it, I'm sure you can. You're tougher than me, little blog. You're bolder and more fun and more outgoing than I am. You can take it. You rock, little blog.

Love,

Patience Ann.

No comments:

Post a Comment