Sunday 1 November 2009

You were warned.

I told you I couldn't stay away from memes. Here's 2. Suck on it.
Unconscious Mutterings:
  1. Hairbrush :: No need
  2. Sneak :: Manson family creepy crawlies
  3. Hole :: Courtney Love
  4. Horror :: Show
  5. Standard :: -ized Extract
  6. Mailbox :: Flag
  7. Attachment :: Disorder
  8. Type :: Font
  9. Nails :: Halloweeny
  10. Storage :: System
Aaaaaaand Sunday Stealing:

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
White & blue. Standard electric toothbrush colors. Boring.
2. Name one person who made you smile today.
My poor, ill husband.
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Fuckin' sleeping.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Fuckin' sleeping.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Those amazing Ghirardelli ones filled with raspberry goop.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Surprisingly, no.
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"Like, with 2 little silver rings in graduated sizes, with the one in front a little smaller." Referring to the possibility of getting one more nostril piercing in the same side as I already have.
8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose?
Carte d'Or Cinnamon Caramel Waffle. Mouthgasm.
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
I took some pills with a sip of orange juice.
10. Do you like your wallet?
I fucking LOVE it. It was a gift from Michelle when she went Georgia-wise and I wanted tacky souvenirs from home. It is a magnificent piece of tacky gift shop redneckitude.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Some gummybears last night.
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
I can't buy things anymore.
13. The last sporting event you watched?
Fuck.... Um. I dunno. Some baseball earlier in the season.
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Violently orange cheese.
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Pffft. I haven't had a cellphone in like, 5 years. Um. Actually no! I totally sent one to Weezie from hub's iPhone awhile ago. Win.
16. Ever go camping?
I spent my entire childhood camping. My parents were both teachers so every summer we'd pack up the car & do a massive road trip over North America, camping the whole way. Christ, but I got sick of it. I've been missing it lately, though, & have been wanting to camp recently.
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I do. Pre-natals, for the just-in-case-ness of it, a B-complex for my skin, C for my immune system, feverfew for my migraines, acidophilus for my stupid digestive system.
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Lulz. No.
19. Do you have a tan?
I can't decide which is a bigger Lulz no, this or the previous question.
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Nah, I love both, but pizza takes the day.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
Nope.
22. What did your last text message say?
Yeah, about that..... Don't do that whole texting thing.
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Being sick. Possibly taking care of my sick husband if he decides (which he should, as he is VERY ILL) to stay home.
24. Favorite color?
Pink and rainbow and sparkly and silver.
25. Look to your left; what do you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment