Saturday 1 May 2010

Knitting & Crochet Blog Week. Day The Fifth.



HOLY SHIT, I ALMOST FORGOT.
Er.... technically, as it's 12 past midnight, I *did* forget today. :(
Oh well. It's still Day 5 somewhere!
Location, Location, Location
Where do you like to indulge in your craft? Is your favourite arm chair your little knitting cubby area, or do you prefer to ‘knit in public’? Do you liek to crochet in the great outdoors, perhaps, or knit in the bath, or at the pub?

Mostly I knit on the couch. We have a teeeeeeny tiny little house so *all* my knitting stuff lives on and around the couch. It's kind of horrible and disorganized, but hey... it's convenient to where my ass is parked all day.



I almost always have a project with me when I go out somewhere, so I do a fair amount of knitting & crocheting in public. Quite a lot at pubs, actually...



Doctors' waiting rooms, other people's houses, in the car, on planes, in bed, before movies start.... you know. Basically everywhere.

But yeah. Mostly the couch. Which has a name, by the way. She is called Lovely Sophie.

No comments:

Post a Comment